The main ingredient of Capsule MAX JOIN is Vitex (Vitex Negundo). The leaf of Vitex (Vitex Negundo) are also the source of a medicine used in Ayurveda. The sub-effective dose of Vitex negundo Linn. potentiated antiinflammatory activity of phenlbutazone and ibuprofen significantly in carrageenin induced hind paw oedema and cotton pellet granuloma models. The potentiation of anti-inflammatory activities phenlbutazone and ibuprofen by Vitex negundo Linn. indicates that it may be useful as an adjuvant therapy along with standard anti-inflammatory drugs.
1-2 Capsules 1-2 times daily or as directed by the registered physician.
Vitex Negundo should be used with caution with the concurrent use of psychotropic drugs, including analgesics, sedatives, antidepressants, anticonvulsants and antipsychotics. Vitex Negundo is quite similar botanically to the better studied Vitex agnus castus, and thus may have a similar range of contraindications, including the concurrent use of progesterogenic drugs and hormone replacement therapies. .
There's not enough data to completely rule out risk for Vitex Negundo during pregnancy (For safety reasons, few studies test these products in human pregnancies).
Vitex Negundo is generally considered to be safe for nursing mothers. You should be careful to only purchase Vitex Negundo from a reputable manufacturer and only as a single herb preparation.
Vitex negundo can be used as a natural remedy for various other health conditions, including vitiligo, eye disorders, painful teething in children, biliousness, mouth ulcers, leprosy, swelling and inflammation of muscles and joints. It also can be used to treat obstruction in blood flow, hepatitis, typhoid, malaria, nausea, sinusitis, syphilis, stomach cramps. Apart from that it is said to improve male libido and helps in treating vaginal discharge.
Chaste tree berry offers many health benefits, but consult with your doctor before you start using Capsule Max Join to prevent any kind of negative effect.
1) The principal constituents of the leaf juice are casticin, isoorientin, chrysophenol D, luteolin, p–hydroxybenzoic acid and D-fructose. The main constituents of the oil are sabinene, linalool, terpinen-4-ol, β-caryophyllene, α-guaiene and globulol constituting 61.8% of the oil.
2) The chemical composition of the volatile oil from flowering twigs of Vitex negundo L. growing at Dehra Dun (India) was determined by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. It indicated the presence of 94 compounds, of which 28 compounds, consituting 57.53% of the oil, were identified. The main compounds identified are viridiflorol (26.52%), p-caryophy/lene (13.20%), 4-terpineol (4.46%), linalool (2.04%), globulol (1.82%), elemol (1.48%), fJ-farnesene (1.38%) and aromadendrene (1.04%). The oil from flowering twigs contains higher amount of viridiflorol (26.52%) than from leaves (19.55%), and thus can be a better source of natural viridiflorol.
1) Cure For Inflammatory Health Conditions Packed with Vitamin C, nirgundi is one of the best natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory agents found in nature. It peps up the immunity power and thwarts frequent recurrences of fever, orchitis, tonsillitis, and pharyngitis. You can use a decoction prepared from the leaves of this plant, thrice a day, as a gargle to obtain relief from tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
2) Cure For Sinusitis And Headaches Do you suffer from intense headaches due to sinusitis, migraine, or common cold? Just smoke some dry leaves of this plant and inhale it for immediate relief.
3) Natural Antidote For Acne Many women experience acne during their menstrual cycle. Studies conducted on nirgundi indicate that this plant could help in easing acne outbursts during the premenstrual period.
4) Natural Treatment For Endometriosis Endometriosis is an agonizingly painful situation characterized by the abnormal growth of endometrial cells in sites other than the uterus lining. These deposits normally trigger the formation of scarred tissues. Studies suggest that this plant possesses the potential to ease the pain and other symptoms associated with this condition. 400 mg of this herb on an empty stomach in the morning at least for 6 weeks will help you combat the pain.
5) Helps In Easing Painful Conditions Affecting Nervous System You can consume this herb internally to ease various nervous system conditions, right from mild headaches to rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica and synovitis. It also works as a wonderful brain tonic and helps in enhancing memory power.
6) Beneficial For Dysmenorrhea The analgesic and anti-inflmmatory properties of these leaves can help in easing the pain and combating the cramps experienced in dysmenorrhoea.