Hypersensitivity to Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha is a contraindication. In addition, Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha should not be used if you have the following conditions:
1-2 Capsules 1-2 times daily or as directed by the registered physician.
There's not enough data to completely rule out risk for Rubia cordifolia during pregnancy (For safety reasons, few studies test these products in human pregnancies).
Rubia cordifolia is generally considered to be safe for nursing mothers. You should be careful to only purchase Rubia cordifolia from a reputable manufacturer and only as a single herb preparation.
1) Treats calcium deficiency Calcium is required in order to have strong bones and teeth. A decoction of manjistha is helpful in treating rickets and calcium deficiency.
2) Blood purifier This is the primary function of manjistha. A purified blood is necessary to have good skin and hair. Manjistha is a great blood purifier. It cleanses the blood and removes all toxins from it. Symptoms of skin diseases are effectively tackled by manjistha . It also boosts immunity levels.
3) Promotes healing of injury We incur cuts and bruises on our body whereby skin tissues gets damaged. Manjistha promotes the healing of skin tissues damaged by injury or infection.
4) Relives skin problems Manjistha is a blood purifier and hence it can provide relief from various skin diseases. It relieves itching eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and herpes.
5) Relieves menstrual pain Some women experience excruciating pain during their menstrual cycle. Manjistha is beneficial during painful menstruation and post natal ailments that affect the uterus.
6) Removes gall bladder stones Manjistha cleans and regulates the pancreas, spleen, liver and kidneys. All of these organs have a role in digestion and cleansing of the body. By regulating these organs, manjistha indirectly promotes proper digestion and a clean bodily system.
7) Heals diabetic ulcers People suffering from diabetes sometimes develop ulcers in the leg. This is a debilitating condition and should be treated as soon as they start appearing. Manjistha has the capability to heal diabetic ulcers. It can be consumed in the form of capsules or decoction.
8) Destroys tumors Cancers are unfortunately becoming common. What is most frustrating about cancer is that there is no known cure for it. Manjistha can destroy both malignant and benign tumors.
9) Detoxifies the body Manjistha is a very useful herb for people who are in the habit of eating toxic diet or are suffering from toxic emotions or people who are in the process of detoxifying their bodies. It is a wonderful support to the immune system since it eliminates toxins that could become overwhelming to it and increase blockages in the body.